Now, Rashi is playing a pivotal in Brahamstra and Tellychakkar got in touch with actress and asked about her food for thought. This is what she said to us.
MUMBAI : Rashi Mal is one such actress who has shown her versatility when it comes to delivering content. The actress is trained as well as a method actor who made her debut with Kajol and Riddhi Sen' film - Helicopter Eela, where she played a pivotal role and bagged the GAN foundation award at Cannes Film Festival.
Apart from this, Rashi has been in the notable projects like Samaira Jal in Hindmata on Eros, Abigail in A.I.SHA My Virtual Girlfriend Voot, and Saba in "Pyaar Actually" on Hotstar, V's Paanch 5 Wrongs Make A Right and many short films and projects as well.
Also read: Exclusive! “The level of research and the level of detail that Ayaan has put in this movie is astounding” Brahamstra Actress Rashi Mal on Her shooting experience, Meeting Ranbir And Alia and Her Acting Journey!
Now, Rashi is playing a pivotal in Brahamstra and Tellychakkar got in touch with actress and asked about her food habits. This is what she said to us.
1. Weirdest food combo you like - I feel Lemon rice with paneer bhurji is the weirdest.
2. Go-to food Joint?- My favourite is Kitchen Garden.
3. Favorite Maa ke haath ka khana- My mom makes delicious Rajma Chawal.
4. If you cook, what is the one dish that you love and one dish you hate to cook? - I love to make Ramen with vegetables. It is my go to comfort food.
I don’t hate it but I avoid making rotis as it takes a lot of practice to get it right.
5. What is your go-to midnight snack or what do you crave at midnight? I love munching on sweets and spicy doritos.
6. Chai or Coffee? - I love sipping Coffee.
7. Your favourite cheat meal? My cheat meal includes anything with Dark Chocolate.
Bollywood film Brahmashtra is one of the most awaited films by the audience. The film has stellar cast of legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan, newly wedded couple Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Tv actress turned Bollywood Diva Mouni Roy, South rockstar Nagarjuna Akkineni, and bollywood's King Khan - Shah Rukh Khan in a cameo role.
The film released on 9th of September and this is first part of the film but before it's release the film has to face a lot of criticism over the social media regarding its boycott for many reasons with context to previous statements given by actors and more.
The film is directed by Ayan Mukerjee and is produced by Dharma Production and the south distribution is handled by S S Rajamouli.
What is your take on Rashi's food for thought?
Do let us know your views.
Till then stay glued to tellychakkar.com for more news and updates.