MUMBAI: Telly diva Saumya Tandon is one of the most glamorous actresses in the entertainment industry. Her impeccable on-screen acting chops, mesmerising eyes and radiant smile are enough to steal everybody's hearts.
However, what keeps us totally stunned is her flawlessly glowing and toned skin, which has stayed intact the way we first saw her on-screen to date, such that it seems like her skin is forever ageless.
Her fans often keep wondering how it's possible for a celebrity to maintain her skin's natural glow effortlessly despite applying heavy makeup at times and how it stays intact instead of depleting.
So, what's the secret to her never-depleting skin glow?
Saumya has the answers to your questions.
In a previous conversation, Saumya had disclosed some personal tricks and her DIY skincare regime which surely can be followed by one and all at home itself.
For the unversed, Saumya had revealed that her skin type is 'dry'. Hence, her easy domestic remedies are:
1. Staying well-hydrated by drinking enough water throughout the day.
2. Using an undereye cream to remove dark circles and a face moisturiser.
3. Using a Vitamin C serum in the morning.
4. Consuming Vitamin E capsules to deal with her dry skin problems.
5. She further suggests all to use cow’s desi ghee as a lip balm.
As her DIY skincare regime, she uses natural and organic ingredients which don't harm one's skin and further suggests these steps below for a thorough follow-up:
1. Using rice powder for face cleanup by mixing it with water and applying the batter on the face for 5 minutes. (Note: Rice powder is good for dry skin).
2. Making a face mask by mixing yoghurt and honey, which has to be applied to the face for 10-15 minutes. (Note: Honey's antiseptic properties makes the skin velvety while Yoghurt has lactic acid, which is a good exfoliant for people with dry skin).
Talking about her fitness regime and diet tips:
1. Saumya prefers having a feasty breakfast, followed by a very light dinner.
2. She follows a daily 45 minutes workout phase on a daily basis, whose alternative can be doing the 'pranayam'.
Lastly, for her makeup regime, the actress prefers ditching the application of makeup on a daily basis. However, for the basic touch-ups she keeps the following handy:
1. Sunscreen (Institut Esthederm Photo reverse lotion).
2. Lip gloss
4. Listerine strips
5. Dior Perfume
6. Lip balm
7. Coverfx concealer
To be honest, telly diva Saumya Tandon looks beautiful even without makeup, thanks to her skin's naturally vivacious glow!
Source: Instagram and Internet